If you are concerned about heavy metals, then try Baseline Nutritionals'® Metal Magic® -- a supplement that nutritionally supports your body's ability to cleanse itself of unwanted elements.
Metal Magic® Benefits:
- Ingredients in Metal Magic® nutritionally support your body's natural ability to cleanse itself of unwanted elements.
- May also support your body's ability to decrease intra-cellular toxins such as nitrogen, nitrates, and ammonia.
- A proprietary blend of all organic, ethically wild crafted, and selectively imported herbs.
- Provides nutritional support for your body's ability to correct intra-cellular pH imbalances.
Heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, lead, and cadmium are toxic to the body. Health is often dramatically improved when levels of these metals in the body are lower.
The theory behind Metal Magic® is that it works by breaking the electrical bonds that tie unwanted elements to body tissue (freeing them up), then binding to the freed elements and flushing them out of your body in your urine and through your colon. It has no impact on the mercury in fillings or on surgically implanted metal sutures or plates or pins.*
Ingredient Supporting Studies:
1. Omura Y, Beckman SL "Role of mercury (Hg) in resistant infections & effective treatment of Chlamydia trachomatis and Herpes family viral infections (and potential treatment for cancer) by removing localized Hg deposits with Chinese parsley and delivering effective antibiotics using various drug uptake enhancement methods." Acupunct Electrother Res. 1995;20(3-4): 195-229. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8686573
2. Omura Y, Shimotsuura Y, Fukuoka A, Fukuoka H, Nomoto T. "Significant mercury deposits in internal organs following the removal of dental amalgam, & development of pre-cancer on the gingiva and the sides of the tongue and their represented organs as a result of inadvertent exposure to strong curing light (used to solidify synthetic dental filling material) & effective treatment: a clinical case report, along with organ representation areas for each tooth." Acupunct Electrother Res. 1996 ;21(2): 133-160. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8914687
3. Klinghardt, D. "Amalgam/Mercury Detox as a Treatment for Chronic Viral, Bacterial, and Fungal Illnesses." Explore. Volume 1997;8, No 3.
4. Mattingly RR, Felczak A, Chen CC, McCabe MJ Jr, Rosenspire AJ. "Low concentrations of inorganic mercury inhibit Ras activation during T cell receptor-mediated signal transduction." Department of Pharmacology, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2001 Nov 1;176(3):162-8. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11714248
5. A. Piccolo (2002). "The Supramolecular structure of humic substances. A novel understanding of humus chemistry and implications in soil science". Advances in Agronomy 75: 57–134 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0065211302750037
6. D. Gondar, R. López, S. Fiol, J.M. Antelo, F. Arce. "Cadmium, lead, and copper binding to humic acid and fulvic acid extracted from an ombrotrophic peat bog." Geoderma.2005.12.003. http://www.researchgate.net/publication/223954546_Cadmium_lead_and_copper_binding_to_humic_acid_and_fulvic_acid_extracted_from_an_ombrotrophic_peat_bog
7. Hudák, A., et al. "Effect of the consumption of humic acid with bound complex micro elements in cases of occupational cadmium exposure." Central European Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 1997. 3(3): p. 175-186. http://www.omfi.hu/cejoem/Volume3/Vol3No3/ce973-2.HTM
8. Glynn AW. "Fulvic and humic acids decrease the absorption of cadmium in the rat intestine." Arch Toxicol. 1995;70(1):28-33. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8750902
Heavy Metal Detox Instructions:
Use 4 droppers of Metal Magic® (4mL), 3 times a day in 2 oz of juice for 2 - 6 weeks. Shake well before using.
After an initial 6-bottle heavy metal detox, two, 2-bottle detoxes a year should be all that's required for maintenance barring special circumstances.
At 12 droppers per day, each bottle of Metal Magic® lasts approximately 5 days. A 2-bottle detox will last approximately 10 days. A 6-bottle detox will last approximately 30 days.
Because of Metal Magic®'s almost black color, it's recommended that you mix it with 1-2 oz of a dark juice such as grape or pomegranate as opposed to something light and colorful like orange juice. The taste when combined with orange juice is actually quite okay, but somehow drinking black orange juice is disconcerting for many people. It's also recommended that you drink a glass of water after consuming a 4 mL serving of the formula.
|Serving Size:||4 droppers (4mL)|
|Servings per Container:||15|
|Amount per Serving:||1664mg Herb Weight Equivalence|
|Container Size:||2 fl oz (59mL)|
|Strength:||Herb Strength Ratio 1:3|
|Click ingredient for more information|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Cilantro Herb +||N/A*||N/A*|
|Taiwanese Chlorella +||N/A*||N/A*|
|Black Fulvic Acid +||N/A*||N/A*|
|Other ingredients: deionized water, Grain alcohol (20-30% by volume), d-Limonene|
This formula is a proprietary blend
+ Certified Organic
All ingredients are either domestically sourced or selectively imported
* Daily Value Not Established
No materials used to produce this product are derived from or contain any Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
All Vegan and Vegetarian Formula
Herbalists have believed for centuries that fresh cilantro may be helpful in assisting your body rid itself of unwanted elements.
The use of algae (and specifically chlorella) by municipal water departments to remove heavy metal ions from wastewater is steadily increasing throughout the world.
Black Fulvic Acid
Fulvic acid has been extensively tested for its ability to chelate toxic heavy metals from the body. For example, in one study, oral consumption of humic/fulvic acid administered daily for six weeks significantly decreased blood cadmium levels and increased urine cadmium in 31 adult workers continuously exposed to occupational cadmium. Other studies have indicated that humic/fulvic acid may also be beneficial in helping your body to rid itself of lead, strontium, and mercury.
In terms of color, smell, and taste, fulvic acid is certainly interesting. There's no denying that it gives the Metal Magic® formula a dark brown color, bordering on black. Get any on your fingers and it temporarily stains them. You have to wash it off with soap and water; it won't just rinse off. As for smell, the aromatics in the fulvic acid, such as vanillin, give the formula a slightly sweet, earthy smell, almost like a rich loam soil laced with vanilla and spices. It's not strong, and it's not offensive. Consider it nostalgic - taking you back to your days on the farm - or at least in your patch of your local victory garden. As for taste, it's actually quite mild, surprisingly--when mixed with even a small amount of juice--almost non-existent.
Grain alcohol (20-30% by volume)
Yes. The products that are Kosher are: Blood Support, Liver Flush Tea, Metal Magic, Warp Speed, Men’s Formula, Women’s Formula, Immunify, and Nutribody Protein.
Our products are formulated for adults 18 and over, and in general we do not recommend them for use by children. You would need to check with your child’s physician about whether or not this is an appropriate product for them.
There are only three ingredients in the Metal Magix: Cilantro, Chlorella and the Black Fulvic Acid. No vanillin flavoring has been added. Beyond their core structures, both humic and fulvic acid incorporate other molecules into their structure such as protocatechuic acid, vanillic acid, vanillin, resorcinol, ferulic acid, benzoic acid, and other similarly structured polyphenols resulting from the breakdown of the structural lignans in plant cell walls. To sum up: vanillin is a natural part of the Black Fulvic Acid, not an added flavoring.