Looking for the ultimate Anti-Aging supplement? Then you have to try Baseline Nutritionals'® Ever Young™-- anti-aging nutrition and protection for every single cell and organ in your body.
Anti-Aging Supplement to Support Cell Rejuvenation, Protection for All Organs & Anti Aging Nutrition:
- May nutritionally extend cell life and promote a younger appearance
- Can support the reduction of organ damage caused by protein cross-linking and excess sugar in the blood
- May inactivate beta-amyloid plaque in the brain, which may promote long-term brain health and functionality
- Helps optimize the body's muscle/nerve/biochemical balance
- Supports the body's ability to neutralize factors that may contribute to involuntary muscle movement!
- Contains leading anti-aging ingredients including DMAE, Carnosine, and Acetyl-l-Carnitine
|Serving Size - Vegetarian Capsules||2|
|Servings per Container||90|
|Amount per Serving||1000 mg|
|Click on ingredients below
for more information
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|A proprietary blend of|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL||400 mg||N/A*|
|DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) bitartrate [providing 37% DMAE (29.6 mg)]||80 mg||N/A*|
|Ionic Trace Minerals||20 mg||N/A*|
|Other ingredients: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Gelatin|
* Daily Value Not Established
The ingredients in Ever Young™ may extend the life of cells, reduce and reverse protein and organ damage caused by excess sugar in the blood and cross-linking, inactivate beta-amyloid plaque in the brain, and nutritionally support the body's ability to reverse some of the factors that contribute to muscle tremors.
Ever Young™ Instructions
Take 1-2 capsules of Ever Young with or without food, three times daily.
In rare cases, minor side effects may include mild headaches, muscle tension, or insomnia. If you experience any such side effects, adjust dosage accordingly.
Note: Ever Young™ has a strong vinegar-like smell from the acetyl complex in the Acetyl-L-Carnitine.
Ever Young™ Frequently Asked Questions
Do you use magnesium stearate in any of your products?
We do not use magnesium stearate. We use vegetable sourced stearic acid. Some people claim they are identical. They are not. The simplest difference to understand is that magnesium stearate contains magnesium (Mg(C18H35O2)2). Vegetable stearate does not (C18H36O2). It is required as a flow agent whenever you send a powder with any tendency to stick through either a tableting or encapsulation machine. Otherwise the powder gums up the works and jams the equipment. Stearic acid is an essential saturated fatty acid that is found in all vegetable, seed, nut, and animal oils. Although stearic acid can be derived from several sources, including bovine, the most common source in better quality nutritional supplements is vegetable stearic acid primarily from coconut and palm oils. Incidentally, the amount of stearic acid in a typical tablet or capsule is much less than what you'll find in a salad with olive oil and vinegar dressing. (Olive oil is a source of stearic acid.)
I'm interested in knowing your opinion on the recent information being written about L-Carnitine and the bacteria TMAO. I've been taking your Ever Young™ supplement and it has Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL in it. Is there a connection?
There is a great deal of confusion and misinformation in the press. Here is an article written by Jon Barron that will clear up any confusion or concern you may have in this regard. http://www.jonbarron.org/heart-health/acetyl-l-carnitine-supplements-and-heart-disease
I notice I can't take Ever Young™ before bed, but I need to take these 3 times a day. Can I double up on one dosage?
There is no need to double up the dosage. Ever Young™ can be taken with food. Instead of taking it before bed, take your last dose with supper.
For maximum benefit, what is the max amount of Ever Young™dosage you can take in one day?
Six capsules a day should be enough to cover almost everyone.
I am under 30, can I still benefit from an anti-aging health supplement such as Ever Young™?
Yes, your body's assault on its own protein goes on daily and at any age. Ever Young™ can help protect against that protein degradation. It also doesn't hurt to start slowing down cellular aging as early as possible. Just adjust your dosage according to your age. You probably only need 3 capsules a day.
I am a bodybuilder and take L-carnitine frequently to rebuild muscles. Does Ever Young™ work similar to carnitine bodybuilding health supplements?
Although, beneficial for bodybuilders, this is actually a very different supplement than carnitine based formulas. And although one of the ingredients, acetyl-l-carnitine is closely related to L-carnitine, Ever Young's™ primary role is to slow cellular aging. As a side note, athletes and bodybuilders have reported greatly accelerated recovery times.
Click Below for More Information on Ever Young™
Baseline Nutritionals ® guarantees every product you purchase for 30 days from date of delivery.
We will fully reimburse your money; that's our absolute money-back guarantee.
For more information, view our Policies page.
Ever Young™ Product Ingredients
Below you will find a list and description of all of the ingredients featured in this dietary supplement.
L-carnosine is a naturally occurring combination of two amino acids, alanine and histadine. A series of astonishing experiments done in Australia proved that carnosine rejuvenates cells as they approach the end of their life cycle. Cells cultured with carnosine lived longer and retained their youthful appearance and growth patterns. In fact, the studies showed that carnosine as an anti-aging nutritional supplement can actually REVERSE the signs of aging in older cells. A Russian study on mice has shown that mice given carnosine are twice as likely to reach their maximum lifespan as untreated mice. The carnosine also significantly reduced the outward "signs of old age." In effect, carnosine made the mice look younger.
Quite simply, carnosine is one of the most powerful antioxidants known, especially for anti aging nutrition. It's a great heavy-metal scavenger. It's a powerful auto-regulator. And this anti-aging supplement stands alone when it comes to helping with protein glycation or cross-linking.
In addition, carnosine has been proven to help reduce cell damage caused by beta amyloid, one of the prime protein risk factors for Alzheimer's. The presence of beta amyloid leads to damage to the nerves and arteries of the brain. Carnosine blocks and inactivates beta amyloid. In effect, this health supplement protects neural tissues against dementia.
Carnosine levels in our body directly correlate with both the length and quality of our lives. And since carnosine levels decline with age, supplementation with carnosine represents one of the most powerful things you can do to hold back the ravages of old age.
Although your body can synthesize L-carnitine in the liver, it depends on outside sources (meat being a primary source) to fulfill its requirements. This can present a problem for vegetarians who don’t use a Carnitine health supplement since L-carnitine performs several key functions in the human body. For one, Carnitine can improve the functioning of the immune system by enhancing the ability of macrophages to function as phagocytes. And it can improve the functioning of muscle tissue. In fact, Carnitine has been shown to increase running speed when given prior to exercise. Carnitine also plays a major factor in cellular energy production by shuttling fatty acids from the main cell body into the mitochondria (the cell's energy factories) so that the fats can be oxidized for energy. Without carnitine, fatty acids cannot easily enter the mitochondria.
There is, however, a specialized form of L-carnitine known as acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC) that is often deficient even in meat eaters and that performs virtually all of the same functions – but better. For example, in terms of cellular energy production, in addition to shuttling fatty acids into cell mitochondria, ALC provides acetyl groups from which Acetyl-Coenzyme A (a key metabolic intermediate) can be regenerated, thereby facilitating the transport of metabolic energy and boosting mitochondrial activity. But beyond that, the addition of the acetyl group makes ALC water soluble, which enables it not only to diffuse easily across the inner wall of the mitochondria but also to cross all cell membranes more easily. In other words, ALC reaches parts of the body where L-carnitine cannot go. In particular, ALC readily crosses the blood/brain barrier, where it provides a number of specialized neurological functions. For example, it can:
- Facilitate both the release and synthesis of acetylcholine, a key brain biochemical.
- Increase the brain's levels of choline acetylase.
- Enhance the release of dopamine and improve the binding of dopamine to dopamine receptors.
- Protect the neurons of the optic nerve and the occipital cortex of the brain.
In addition, studies have shown that acetyl-L-carnitine can slow down the deterioration in mental function associated with Alzheimer's along with slow its progression. Part of this is a result of its ability to shield neurons from the toxicity of beta amyloid protein. As a result:
- ALC improves alertness in Alzheimer's patients.
- Improves attention span.
- And it increases short term memory.
Through its action on dopamine (a chemical messenger used between nerve cells) and dopamine receptors, ALC seems to play a major role in minimizing the symptoms of Parkinson's.
- ALC enhances the release of dopamine from dopaminergic neurons and improves the binding of dopamine to dopamine receptors.
- ALC retards the decline in the number of dopamine receptors that occurs as part of the normal aging process and (more rapidly) with the onset of Parkinson's. In fact, many researchers believe that Parkinson's may be caused by a deficiency of dopamine.
- And ALC inhibits tremors.
And acetyl-L-carnitine may even play a role in helping with MS.
- ALC inhibits (and possibly reverses) the degeneration of myelin sheaths.
But most of all, acetyl-L-carnitine just helps slow down the aging process of the brain, making it a key ingredient in any anti-aging supplement:
- ALC retards the inevitable decline in the number of glucocorticoid teceptors that occurs with aging.
- It retards the age-related deterioration of the hippocampus.
- It retards the inevitable decline in the number of nerve growth factor receptors that occurs as we age.
- It stimulates and maintains the growth of new neurons within the brain (both independently of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) and as a result of preserving NGF).
- ALC protects the NMDA receptors in the brain from age-related decline.
- ALC inhibits the excessive release of adrenalin in response to stress and inhibits the depletion of luteinizing hormone releasing hormones and testosterone that occurs as a result of excessive stress.
- And ALC enhances the function of cytochrome oxidase, an essential enzyme of the Electron Transport System.
The mind boosting effect of acetyl-L-carnitine is often noticed within a few hours of taking this anti-aging nutrition -- or even within an hour. Most people report feeling mentally sharper, having more focus, and being more alert. Some find a mild mood enhancement. More specifically:
- ALC improves learning ability along with both short term and long term memory.
- It improves mood by 53%.
- It both improves the quality of and reduces the need for sleep.
- It improves verbal fluency.
- And ALC improves hand eye coordination by some 300-400%.
By any definition, DMAE is the perfect companion to carnosine in an anti-aging supplement. First, it reinforces carnosine's own anti-aging properties. Then, it provides a whole series of complementary benefits of its own. DMAE is short for (dimethylaminoethanol), a naturally-occurring nutrient that enhances acetylcholine (ACh) synthesis. Adequate levels of ACh are important for proper memory function. Normally found in small amounts in our brains, DMAE has been shown to remarkably enhance brain function when used as a dietary supplement in clinical studies.
One of the prime actions of DMAE is that it flushes accumulated lipofuscin from your body – from the neurons in your brain, from your skin, and from all other organs. It also complements carnosine in that DMAE on its own has been shown to inhibit and reverse the Cross-Linking of proteins and extend lifespan.
Numerous scientific studies now show that DMAE can help:
- Increase Acetylcholine levels and RNA levels in the brain
- Stimulate mental activity
- Increase attention span
- Increase alertness
- Increase intelligence (especially in children)
- Increase energy levels
- Provide a mild, safe tonic effect
- Stimulate the central nervous system
- Address anxiety
- Elevate mood in general
- Alleviate behavioral problems and hyperactivity associated with Attention Deficit Disorder
- Increase motivation and reduce apathy in persons suffering from depression
- Induce sounder sleep
- Over time reduce the amount of sleep required by about 1 hour per night
- Intensify dreams tremendously. (Even more so when you take it along with a large dose of phosphatidyl choline -- a key component of lecithin)
- Cause dreams to become more lucid
- Increase willpower
- Decrease the incidence and severity of hangovers in people who consume excessive amounts of alcohol
Ionic minerals are added to many formulas to increase the bio-electric activity level of the ingredients in the formula and sustain their activity for a significantly longer period of time.
Ionic merely means that the minerals are broken down to their absolutely smallest form.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Neither the ingredients nor the product discussed on this page are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.