Looking for the ultimate metabolic enhancer? Glucotor® v.2 helps support your body's ability to maintain healthy blood sugar levels and optimize glucose metabolism.
Sugar & Lipid Metabolic Enhancement Health Supplement
- Enhances the body's ability to metabolize glucose and fats
- Helps your body smooth sugar spikes from high glycemic meals
- Mimics the life extension potential of calorie restricted diets
- Contains Gymnema Sylvestre to support healthy blood sugar levels
- Formulated with Cinnulin PF, a cinnamon extract to improve glucose metabolism
- Supports pancreas and liver health
|Serving Size - Vegetarian Capsules||2|
|Servings per Container||90|
|Container Size||180 Capsules|
|Amount per Serving||1100 mg|
|Click on ingredients below
for more information
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|A proprietary blend of|
|Nopal Cactus||300 mg||N/A*|
|Konjac Mannan||234 mg||N/A*|
|Gymnema Sylvestre 25%||192 mg||N/A*|
|Fenugreek Extract 60-80%||192 mg||N/A*|
|Cinnulin PF ® *||100 mg||N/A*|
|Bitter Melon Extract 4:1||66 mg||N/A*|
|1% Corosolic Acid Banaba Leaf||16 mg||N/A*|
* Daily Value Not Established
* Cinnulin PF is a registered trademark of Integrity Nutraceuticals
No materials used to produce this product are derived from or contain any Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
All Vegan and Vegetarian Formula
Despite claims you may see on some internet sites, Glucotor® v.2 is not a diabetes formula and is not sold as a diabetes supplement. Glucotor® v.2 is a natural dietary supplement that may help manage many of the problems associated with bad diet (particularly sugars and high glycemic foods) -- and may also help your body in rebuilding those very organs (such as the pancreas and liver) that have been damaged by poor diet. And finally, studies have shown that the ingredients in Glucotor® v.2 may mimic the effects of calorie restricted diets, thereby possibly extending life itself. This is very exciting.*
Glucotor® v.2 Instructions
Take 1-2 capsules of Glucotor® v.2 5-10 minutes before eating. Start slowly and build to desired dosage.
Note: some people have a problem digesting the capsules quickly enough. If you do not get the results you expect, try taking the Glucotor® v.2 out of the capsules and having it with a little applesauce or mixed in a small glass of water.
Not recommended if trying to conceive. Talk to your doctor before using if you are taking medications for blood sugar levels, cholesterol, or heart disease.
Glucotor® v.2 Frequently Asked Questions
I want to order Glucotor®v.2, but I'm afraid it will interfere with diabetes medications I'm taking, especially for my high blood pressure. What should I do?
Glucotor®v.2 is a combination of natural fibers and beneficial ingredients. Many people take Glucotor®v.2 with their doctor's guidance along with their regular pharmaceutical prescriptions, and are seeing very positive results. If you are on any medications or in doubt about beginning any new product, it's advisable that you consult your physician first. As with any fiber product, it is recommended that you NOT take medication at the same time as Glucotor®v.2 as the absorption of the medication might be inhibited. To prevent this interaction, take Glucotor®v.2 (or any product that contains water soluble fiber) at least one hour after medications you take by mouth.
How much fiber is in Glucotor®v.2? I have been dieting and supplementing with one serving a day of fiber (psyllium). I was wondering if I take the Glucotor®v.2, would I still need to supplement with the psyllium.
Each Glucotor®v.2 capsule contains less than 700 mg of fiber. That means that, at most, Glucotor® v.2 provides less than 4 grams a day. But the fiber in Glucotor®v.2 is not the same as the psyllium fiber. The Glucotor® v.2 fiber is actually used in the intestinal tract to fill carbohydrate receptor sites. Psyllium provides water-soluble bulk fiber that helps keep fecal matter moving along. In other words, even if you are using Glucotor® v.2, you will want to be using psyllium or ground flax seed in addition.
How long does this product take to notice a difference in healthy blood sugar levels?
As noted above, clinical testing showed that some people lack sufficient stomach acid to break the Glucotor® capsule down in a timely manner. For those people, we found that if they take the Glucotor® out of the capsule and drink it down mixed with a little water, they start to see results. Also, keep in mind that Glucotor® will not mask your symptoms like other products can. Instead, by taking Glucotor® as suggested, it is supporting your body's ability to correct the underlying problem. It may take 30-40 days, or even more in some cases for you to begin to see significantly positive results.
I have been taking Glucotor®v.2 for five weeks. Along with its expected benefits, I have also lost seven pounds during this period. Is there something in your Glucotor®v.2 health supplement that is causing this weight-loss?
Yes, absolutely -- depending on where your calories are coming from. Since Glucotor®v.2 works by reducing the rate at which you utilize calories from carbohydrates, it can promote weight loss in people who get many of their calories from carbs. It is likely the weight loss will stabilize at 10-15 lbs (if it's just the Glucotor®v.2 that is affecting your weight).
I've been using Glucotor®v.2 and my blood sugar levels still go up after I eat. Why is that?
Everyone has some sugar in his or her blood. The normal blood sugar level ranges from about 70 to about 120 in people who don't have diabetes. Blood sugar levels go up after eating for everyone, but return to the normal range within one to two hours. This is true even if you use Glucotor®v.2. However, it should go up less if you're using Glucotor®v.2 than if you're not.
A good blood sugar range for most people with diabetes is from about 70 to 120. This is before a meal -- like before breakfast -- or four to five hours after your last meal. Your blood sugar level should be less than 200 about two hours after your last meal. However, these goals vary depending on the person.
Your fasting blood sugar level -- taken over time -- is a better indicator of how well Glucotor®v.2 is working for you. In other words, is it trending down? But
best of all is an A1C test taken before you start using Glucotor®v.2 and a follow up test taken 3 months later. That will give you the most accurate picture of whether or not Glucotor®v.2 is helping to lower your blood sugar levels.
Why do you advise customers who are taking medications for blood sugar, cholesterol, or heart disease to talk to their doctors before using Glucotor®v.2?
There are two reasons. First, we do not diagnose or prescribe for specific medical conditions. Second, if you are under a doctor's care for any condition, you need to keep your doctor informed of anything you do that might affect that condition. If taking Glucotor®v.2, for example, changes your condition, your doctor needs to be monitoring you closely so that he/she can adjust your medication accordingly.
Click Below for More Information on Glucotor® v.2
Baseline Nutritionals ® guarantees every product you purchase for 30 days from date of delivery.
We will fully reimburse your money; that's our absolute money-back guarantee.
For more information, view our Policies page.
Glucotor® v.2 Product Ingredients
Below you will find a list and description of all of the ingredients featured in this health supplement.
Nopal Cactus is native to the southwestern desert regions of the United States and Mexico, and has a whole range of health benefits (all proven in numerous studies, both animal and human). These include the ability to:
- Lower blood sugar levels by blocking absorption of sugar in the intestinal tract
- Lower overall cholesterol levels, improve the ratio of HDL to LDL cholesterol, and lower triglycerides.
- Lower blood pressure
- Induce weight-loss by curbing appetite and facilitating the breakdown and excretion of fat
- Support the liver and pancreas as demonstrated by improved liver function and increased insulin production over time
- Block the absorption of fat
- Cleanse the bladder and lymphatic systems
Like nopal cactus, konjac mannan benefits the human body in numerous ways. Studies have shown that it can:
- Lower blood sugar levels by ameliorating insulin resistance
- Improve cholesterol profiles by binding to cholesterol and removing it as waste
- Dramatically lower triglycerides
- Lower blood pressure in a matter of weeks
- Reduce constipation in as little as three days
- Help people lose weight and then keep that weight off (significant weight-loss for about 10 weeks, followed by indefinite stabilization)
Gymnema sylvestre may be the classic "anti sugar" herb. In India, its name literally means "The Sugar Destroyer." Gymnema sylvestre offers several unique benefits in this dietary supplement.
- It significantly reduces the metabolic effects of sugar by helping keep the intestines from absorbing the sugar molecules during the process of digestion, and it accomplishes this through a different mechanism than any of the other ingredients. The active molecule in gymnema sylvestre, called gymnemic acid, works by "filling" the sugar receptor sites in the intestine – making them unavailable to ingested sugars.
- It reduces the symptoms of glycosuria (sugar in the urine).
- It has been shown to regenerate the islets of Langerhans in the pancreas, especially the beta cells. In tests on diabetic rats, the pancreas doubled in size and grew new insulin-producing cells. This is very significant.
- Gymnema sylvestre stimulates the insulin secretion of the pancreas.
- Over time, it reduces the taste for sugar in much the same way that it helps keep the intestines from absorbing sugar. The gymnemic acid blocks the receptor sites of the taste buds. (In fact, put some on your tongue, and it will stop all taste for sugar for a couple of hours.)
Historically, fenugreek has been used to help both respiratory and stomach ailments. Specifically it is used for allergies, bronchitis, high cholesterol levels, diabetes, digestive ailments, emphysema, intestinal gas, gastrointestinal spasms, headaches, lung problems, mucous congestion and skin eruptions.
As far back as ancient Egypt, fenugreek extract was prized for its healing properties. However, its strong bitter taste and its tendency to produce strong odors in sweat and urine made it less than optimal as a substantial component of any health supplement - until now. Recently, a tasteless, odorless fenugreek extract with a 60-80% galactomannan content was developed. This allows access to all of fenugreek's benefits, with none of the downside. Benefits include:
- Decreases the glycemic incidence of food (In studies, the unique galactomannan ratio of galactose and mannose in fenugreek reduced urinary sugar levels of participants by as much as 54%)
- Decreases insulin response to food and helps maintain normal serum glucose levels (by slowing down the absorption rate of carbohydrates, thereby lowering the insulin requirement)
- Inhibits absorption of fats. (The steroidal saponins account for many of the beneficial effects of fenugreek, particularly the inhibition of cholesterol absorption and synthesis.)
- Aids in weight-loss by increasing the sense of fullness
A Cinnulin PF is a water soluble polyphenol Type A polymer that is the only cinnamon extract validated in studies by the USDA to:
- Improve your body's insulin response up to twentyfold
- Cinnulin PF is up to 700% more effective than cinnamon itself and avoids the potentially harmful allergic side effects that can occur when using high doses of cinnamon.
- Cinnulin PF also has been shown to lower LDL cholesterol. And Cinnulin PF can significantly lower blood serum triglycerides.
At least three different groups of constituents in bitter melon have been reported to have blood-sugar lowering actions of potential benefit in diabetes mellitus. These include a mixture of steroidal saponins known as charantin, insulin-like peptides, and alkaloids. It is still unclear which of these is most effective, or if all three work together. Already, some clinical trials have confirmed the benefit of bitter melon for people with diabetes. (Raman A, Lau C. Anti-diabetic properties and phytochemistry of Momordica charantia L (Curcurbitaceae). Phytomed 1996;2:349–62.)
Early studies suggest that one of the components of bitter melon extract may be helpful in slowing the growth or spread of some types of malignant cells.
Note: There is some evidence that couples looking to conceive should not use bitter melon. One study in particular showed that bitter melon may have antispermatogenic activity. The study is far from conclusive, and even if true, the results are temporary -- with speratogenic activity quickly returning to normal upon ceasing ingestion.
The blood sugar regulating properties of banaba leaf have been demonstrated in cell culture, animal and human studies. In isolated cells, the active ingredient in banaba leaf, corosolic acid, is known to stimulate glucose metabolism. In diabetic mice, rats and rabbits, banaba feeding reduces elevated insulin and blood sugar levels to normal. In humans with type II diabetes, banaba extract, at a dose of 16-48mg per day for 4-8 weeks, has been shown to be effective in reducing blood sugar levels (5%-30% reduction) and maintaining tighter control of blood sugar fluctuations. An interesting "side-effect" of tighter control of insulin and blood sugar levels is a significant tendency of banaba leaf to promote weight loss (an average of 2-4 lbs. per month) - without significant dietary alterations. It is likely that modulation of glucose metabolism and insulin levels reduces total caloric intake somewhat and encourages moderate weight loss.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Neither the ingredients nor the product discussed on this page are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.